Vol. 25 Nbr. 1, April 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- Bridging the Gap between Ethics and Law: The Dutch Framework for Nazi-Looted Art.
- Scanning Cultural Heritage: The Implications for Intellectual Property and Cultural Institutions.
- Fulfilling the Tripartite Public Mandate: Three-Dimensional Reproductions and Copyright within Museums.
- Claims for Return of Looted Art: The Scope and Legacy of the HEAR Act: Zuckerman v. The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- 'About as Good as it Gets': Export Licensing--Advance Notice and the Competent Authority.
- Plundering Beauty: A History of Art Crime during War.