Nbr. 227, December 1997
> SIGN UP FREE
- A sticky mess over gum.
- ACP says no to sanctions.
- Angola to lead African oil boom.
- Beads: a strong of success.
- Business dominates CHOGM.
- Death knell for Air Afrique?
- Empires of the Monsoon: A History of the Indian and Its Invaders.
- Go green for growth.
- Golden future for Ethiopia.
- Grab the tiger by the tail.
- Gunning for profit.
- How to invest in African markets.
- IMF releases $37m.
- Jua Kali comes into the shade.
- Kenya's watershed elections.
- Kiss and make-up.
- La France, mon amour.
- Massive increase in Energy Africa turnover.
- Privatisation to spur copper output.
- SA Breweries moves into Ethiopia, Uganda.
- SA gold bows to rampant ferro-chrome.
- Soldier of fortune: the mercenary as corporate executive.
- Watch out for Clare Short.