Nbr. 213, September - September 1996
> SIGN UP FREE
- 101 Ways to Promote Your Business.
- Are Mandela's shoulders broad enough?
- Beef faces a roasting.
- Business leaders fight back as civic disorder mounts.
- Cranking up the ECA.
- Diamond income set to increase.
- Don't hedge around information.
- Giving power to the people.
- Maputo Corridor project unrolls ribbon of opportunity.
- Nature's unique masterpiece.
- New sugar factory will 'transform western Kenya'.
- Over the private sector.
- Small but perfectly formed.
- Standards must be world class.
- The divestment dilemma.
- Time to tick off Timbuktu.
- Will the west trump Nigeria?