Nbr. 207, February - February 1996
> SIGN UP FREE
- Banks face crisis of confidence.
- Guide to African stock markets.
- Hassle free accounting.
- Homes everywhere but not to live in.
- Income gap halts progress.
- KLM gets the nod in Kenya Airways sell-off.
- Mining: Russians spoiling for diamond war.
- New beer plant to fight imports.
- Oil embargo "virtually impossible." (international embargo on Nigerian oil)
- Pande goes to America's Enron.
- Rawlings looks East for growth.
- SAA adds nine new Boeings to fleet.
- South Africa: privatisation scramble begins.
- Tanzania: can Mkapa deliver the economic kingdom?
- The culture of sleaze.
- The higher they fly....
- There's diamond in them thar hills! (North America's first large-scale diamond mine)
- Travel tips: Cameroon.
- Truckers: helping in the battle against AIDS.
- Truckin' in Africa.
- Uganda strikes it rich.
- Wretched of the earth.
- Zaire: how to do business in Africa's "wild west" state.