Nbr. 193, November - November 1994
> SIGN UP FREE
- "As a friend, I am good ... As an enemy, I am excellent." (Lonrho Chief Executive Tiny Rowland) (Cover Story)
- A gold lined future?
- Africa's underwater riches.
- Can Mandela stop the gravy train?
- Dawn of a new age?
- Deep sea mining: a blessing or a curse?
- Faith and Credit: The World Bank's Secular Empire.
- How Rwanda's millions vanished.
- Investors prepared to tough it out.
- Learning to love the phone.
- Moi leads 'A' team to crucial London talks.
- Number crunching in Cairo.
- Perilous African voyages.
- Politics in black and white?
- Tiny versus Bock: another epic battle begins.
- Trevor Manuel, minister for trade and industry, South Africa.
- Tunisia's new role in Africa.
- Will Africa lose from global reforms?