- IC Publications Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
The most influential pan-African business magazine
African Business is the premier business magazine focusing on Africa. With over 140,000 readers across the continent and around the world, it is the ideal vehicle for reaching African consumers, governments and business people. The readers of African Business are well educated decision-makers, with a high standard of living and disposable income, who have the ultimate authority to influence business strategies in their companies. Most major companies and international firms working with or in Africa subscribe to African Business. It is required reading for any business operating in Africa or wanting to venture into the Continent.
- Country on the march.
- Something new out of Africa.
- THE BLACK MARKET: ALIVE AND KICKING IN AFRICA.
- Sadahiko Nakamura's Selling into Japan: Essential Steps for Western business representatives.
- Amnesty for tax cheats.
- Korea takes the lead.
- The new slavery.
- CLINTON'S AFRICAN SAFARI: All style, no substabce?
- Make war on war.
- Land of the rising yen.