- IC Publications Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
The most influential pan-African business magazine
African Business is the premier business magazine focusing on Africa. With over 140,000 readers across the continent and around the world, it is the ideal vehicle for reaching African consumers, governments and business people. The readers of African Business are well educated decision-makers, with a high standard of living and disposable income, who have the ultimate authority to influence business strategies in their companies. Most major companies and international firms working with or in Africa subscribe to African Business. It is required reading for any business operating in Africa or wanting to venture into the Continent.
- Nbr. 451, April 2018
- Nbr. 450, March 2018
- Nbr. 449, February 2018
- Nbr. 448, January 2018
- Nbr. 447, December 2017
- Nbr. 446, November 2017
- Nbr. 445, October 2017
- Nbr. 444, August - August 2017
- Nbr. 443, July - July 2017
- Nbr. 442, June - June 2017
- Nbr. 441, May - May 2017
- Nbr. 440, April 2017
- Nbr. 439, March 2017
- Nbr. 438, February 2017
- Nbr. 437, January 2017
- Nbr. 435, November - November 2016
- Nbr. 434, October 2016
- Nbr. 433, August - August 2016
- Nbr. 432, July - July 2016
- Nbr. 431, June - June 2016
- 'South Africa is too focused on Europe': South African business is missing big opportunities because of the blinkered way it turns its back on the rest of Africa, says leading businessman Mzi Khumalo.
- Defending Mandela's fragile legacy: The CEO of the Nelson Mandela Foundation tells African Business why the organisation felt impelled to call for the resignation of President Zuma and take a stand on its founder's principles.
- Is Africa really the world's unhappiest place? A UN report that places many African countries at the bottom of the global happiness scale should be treated with caution--but it may still provide some telling insights.
- SPOTIFY ENTERS AFRICAN MARKETS.
- 'The edge of our company is innovation, to dream big': The founder and CEO of Unicon Development, Serge Pereira, talks to African Business about the factors that make it one of Africa's leading design and construction companies.
- A NEW ERA FOR SOUTH AFRICA? President Cyril Ramaphosa's moves toward economic reform have aroused optimism in the business community, but he faces strong challenges from both inside and outside the ANC.
- Africa's new debt binge: What are the risks? Global investors are keen to buy the eurobonds being issued by African sovereigns, but could growing debts presage a return to the bad old days?
- Chinese bank finances hydroelectric plant in Guinea.
- Meet the board: Eskom.
- Senegalese eurobonds in demand.
- "I want EMA to embrace Africa": interview with Yasmine Bahri-Domon, president of the EMA foundation.
- #TellCNN, but #TellUs too: we love to ridicule bad Western media, but African media needs to be ridiculed as well.
- $1.5bn Nigerian state oil firm NNPC.
- $1bn East Africa's advertising market is worth around.
- $1m up for grabs in Cassava innovation challenge.