Vol. 33 Nbr. 1, March 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Where do we go from here?
- A modified Strange Situation Procedure for use in assessing sibling relationships and their attachment to carers.
- Falling between minds: the effects of unbearable experiences on multi-agency communication in the care system.
- It's a Piece of Cake? An evaluation of an adopter training programme.
- Towards a better understanding of the needs of children currently adopted from care: an analysis of placements 2003-2005.
- Adopted children and their grandparents: views from three generations.
- Who's in our family? An application of the theory of family boundary ambiguity to the experiences of former foster carers.
- Setting aside adoption order: admissibility of fresh evidence.
- Placing children for adoption: whether 'home' has to be within the UK.
- Private fostering: child making his own arrangements; whether child in need of accommodation.
- Foreign surrogacy arrangements.
- Adoption: whether persistent failure to fulfil responsibilities; whether formal conditions for indirect contact should be made.
- The Children's (Northern Ireland) Order 1995: the best interests of the child and contact arrangements; implacable hostility of custodial parent; allegations of sexual abuse; the rights of the non-custodial parent; sibling relationships; and the judicial power to refuse leave for further proceedings.
- Diet and behaviour: are they linked?
- The Pursuit of Permanence: A study of the English child care system.
- The Child Placement Handbook: Research, policy and practice.
- Mixed up Kids? Race, identity and social order.
- Costs and Consequences of Placing Children in Care.
- Ayers-Lopez Susan, Henney Susan, McRoy Ruth, Hanna Michele and Grotevant Harold: 'Openness in adoption and the impact on birth mother plans for search and reunion'.
- Mapp Susan C, Needha Boutte-Queen, Erich Stephen "Arch" and Taylor Patricia: 'Evidence-based practice or practice-based evidence: what is happening with MEPA and current adoption practices?'.
- Nalavany Blace A, Ryan Scott D, Howard Jeanne A and Livingston Smith Susan: 'Pre-adoptive child sexual abuse as a predictor of moves in care, adoption disruptions, and inconsistent adoptive parent commitment'.
- Taylor Patricia G: 'Pre-adoptive genetic testing: is the current policy too restrictive?'.
- Axford Nick: 'Developing congruent children's services to improve child well-being'.
- Hutchings Judy, Bywater Tracey, Eames Catrin and Martin Pam: 'Implementing child mental health interventions in service settings: lessons from three pragmatic randomised controlled trials in Wales'.
- Snowden Jessica, Leon Scott and Sieracki Jeffrey: 'Predictors of children in foster care being adopted: a classification tree analysis'.
- Knight Abigail, Petrie Pat, Zuurmond Maria and POTTS Patricia: '"Mingling together": promoting the social inclusion of disabled children and young people during the school holidays'.
- Rowlands John and Statham June: 'Numbers of children looked after in England: a historical analysis'.