Books and Journals › Economy and Business
- Grey economy in Republic of Macedonia. Grey economy - proposals for integration by: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012
- Legal framework for the Eurosystem national central bank. Analysis of the Eurosystem central bank statutes by: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012
- Foreign Direct Investment Laws. And Bilateral Investment Treaties of Ghana - An Overview by: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012
- Infrastructure in Emerging Markets. Theory and Practice by: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012
- A Handbook on business law. Legal issues guiding business operations by: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012
- AIS in MBL. Accounting Information Systems by: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2011
- Undermining Commercial and Banking Law and the Financial Crisis. Wall Street and London's Manipulation of the Law Which Led To The 08' Financial Crisi by: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2011
- Conceptual differentiation between Takaful and Conventional Insurers. Focusing on The kingdom of Bahrain market by: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2011
- The Transactional Net Margin Method. A transfer pricing method in theory and practice by: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2010
- Financial Exclusion and Banking Regulation in the UK. Template Analysis by: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2010
- Capital & Class From Nbr. 77, June 2002 to Vol. 42 Nbr. 2, June 2018 Conference of Socialist Economists, 2009
- Financial Management (UK) From Nbr. 2000, December 2000 to Nbr. 2015, February - February 2015 Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), 2009
- African Business From Nbr. 1994, January 1994 to Nbr. 454, July 2018 IC Publications Ltd., 2009
- The Middle East From Nbr. 1992, July 1992 to Nbr. 2018, January 2018 IC Publications Ltd., 2009
- Kenya registers its ghosts.
- Ninth African Development Forum.
- The Global African Investment Summit.
- Africa gains firsts in education.
- Mauritius overtakes South Africa in Sub-Saharan Africa's top 10.
- DR Congo.
Request a free trial to view additional results