The Middle East
- IC Publications Ltd.
- Publication date:
- First document:
- Nbr. 1992, July 1992
- Last document:
- Nbr. 481, October 2016
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
The Middle East provides thousands of readers around the globe with expert commentary on the social, political and economic developments in the Arab world. Covering news, business and culture in the MENA region, The Middle East is an invaluable business tool. With readers in over 100 countries the magazine reaches educated top business executives and government officials, and all those who want to gain a better understanding of the Arab world.
- Syria: fading hopes of an end to the stalemate.
- Wagner's Lohengrin plays the Royal Opera House Muscat.
- Book review--The race for paradise.
- Iranian warships deployed in the Gulf of Aden.
- From Calligraphy to Calligraffiti: 50 artists in your living room.
- Jordanian government blamed over Hattar murder.
- Egypt: embarking upon a new era of silver screen success?
- Britain's Arab Spring--how will it impact on the me region?
- Oman: tackling the economic downturn.
- Iraqi Kurdistan: tightening the screw.
- "More a business than a sport".
- $18 billion opportunity in Egypt's ICT sector.
- $60 million regional transport investment.
- 1 Aid and Power in the Arab World.
- 1 The Bridges Of Constantine.
- 1: Creswell Photographs Re-Examined.
- 2 Economic Liberalisation, Social Capital and Islamic Welfare Provision.
- 2010 marked two major dates for the heritage of Sir Wilfred Thesiger.
- 3 Impossible Peace.
- 3 The Wisdom of Syria's Waiting Game.