Capital & Class
- Conference of Socialist Economists
- Publication date:
- First document:
- Nbr. 2002, September 2002
- Last document:
- Vol. 36 Nbr. 3, October 2012
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
REQUEST YOUR FREE TRIAL
- 'Transition' and 'crash': Singular or plural?
- Tom Brass: Labour Regime Change in the Twenty-First Century: Unfreedom, Capitalism and Primitive Accumulation.
- Mark McNally and John Schwarzmantel (eds.): Gramsci and Global Politics: Hegemony and Resistance.
- Adam David Morton: Revolution and State in Modern Mexico: The Political Economy of Uneven Development.
- Emir Sader: The New Mole: Paths of the Latin American Left.
- Sian Moore: New Trade Union Activism: Class Consciousness or Social Identity?
- Phoebe Moore: The International Political Economy of Work and Employability.
- Asbjorn Wahl: The Rise and Fall of the Welfare State.
- Jodi Dean: Democracy and Other Neoliberal Fantasies: Communicative Capitalism and Left Politics.
- Framing the riots.
- Economy and Business (493)
- Social Sciences (493)
- The politics of European integration: a European labour movement in the making?
- Ethno-sectarianism and the reproduction of fear in Belfast.
- Manufacturing scarcity: food biotechnology and the life sciences industry.
- On John Holloway's Change the World Without Taking Power: the meaning of revolution today.
- Geoff Evans, James Goodman and Nina Lansbury (eds.): Moving Mountains: Communities Confront Mining & Globalisation.
- Books available for review.
- Localism and its neoliberal application: a case study of West Gate New Deal for Communities in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
- Francisco Dominguez & Marcos Guedes de Oliveira eds.: Mercosur: Between Integration and Democracy.
- Misconceptions of power: from Alchian and Demsetz to Bowles and Gintis.
- Maryam Panah: The Islamic Republic and the World: Global Dimensions of the Iranian Revolution.