Adoption & Fostering
- Sage Publications, Inc.
- Publication date:
- First document:
- Vol. 30 Nbr. 1, March 2006
- Last document:
- Vol. 36 Nbr. 3, September 2012
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
REQUEST YOUR FREE TRIAL
- Between colourblindness and ethnicisation: transnational adoptees and race in a Swedish context.
- Surrogate children born in India.
- Co-operation between EU countries.
- Designated local authority: child accommodated or privately fostered.
- Belonging in an Adopted World: Race, identity and transnational adoption.
- Adoption in South Africa: trends and patterns in social work practice.
- Adopted Chinese girls come of age: feelings about adoption, ethnic identity, academic functioning, and global self-esteem.
- Adoption & Fostering joins SAGE Publications.
- Matching, ethnicity and identity: reflections on the practice and realities of ethnic matching in adoption.
- Assessing community connectedness and self-regard in a mid-life follow-up of British Chinese adoptions.
- Foster care: a role for social pedagogy?
- Returning to education after care: protective factors in the development of resilience.
- Special guardianship report under section 14A(8) need not duplicate material already before the court.
- Infants exposed to fetal teratogens: long-term outcome of infants exposed to neuroactive compounds in utero.
- Measuring Progress: resources from The Who Cares? Trust.
- Staying on beyond 16.
- Understanding attachment in schools.
- Child & Family Social Work: 'Theory and explanation in child welfare: education and looked after children'.
- Children and Schools: 'Seeing the whole picture: views from diverse participants on barriers to educating foster youths'.
- Child and Family Law Quarterly: 'Adoption: research, policy and practice'.